Wednesday 5 February 2014

Star Light Star Bright Cutting : :

As part of the Happy Quilting Quilt-A-Long that I've joined I have to post a photo of my weekly process and link it up on the Happy Quilting blog.

I decided to go with the Just Wing It fabric. I also completely changed my mind and I am now making a 2x2 block quilt. Each block will be 40'' x 40''. I'm using Kona white for the background which Im excited about as I don't have any white quilts yet, and I'm hoping it will have a lovely fresh-modern look to it.

So here is my progress thus far...


Last time I did a quilt a long with Happy Quilting, I chose a 4 x 4 block quilt. It looked fantastic, but it was soo much work making 16 blocks. I'm very happy to be making only 4 blocks this time!

Jessica




1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting all of your cutting done. And yes, 4 blocks vs 16,much easier. I love the look of a big block. This is going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you :)