Saturday 8 March 2014

Something Is Coming...

Something BIG!! Something HUGE!!!!

I'm opening an ONLINE STORE!! Yippie!
I am still in the process of organising myself, but I have my first order of patterns here ready for me to list, and another order on the way. (yes I will be selling sewing patterns)

The name of my store is.....



Yes its completely irrelevant to what I'm actually selling, but I love it!
My lovely maybe-almost-sister-in-law is going to draw up some cute graphics for me so I can really get things looking nice (think tea drinking foxes!).

I'm planning on stocking a large range of quality patterns, including men's, women's, and of course children's patterns. Eventually down the line I may also look at sourcing notions and sewing tools that I love to use as well!

My store isn't up yet as I'm still getting everything in order, but it will be soon! When it is, I will be sure to let you know and add a button to the side of my blog for easy access!

I'm SO SO SO excited! I have been wanting to do this for AGES now, and I cant believe its nearly up and running!

Jessica

Sorry for the lack of posting of late! There has been so much going on that I haven't had hardly any time!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck with your shop! You've chosen such a fantastic name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous name!
    Good luck

    (I popped over from the O+S blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you :)