Wednesday 28 August 2013

Swooning over swoon!

SWOON is here!! It finally came!



I love this pattern! So beautiful! This is another pattern from Camille Roskelly.  You can check it out here
(There is also a PDF version for those who cant wait!) 

After looking at this pattern, I realised that I must really really like this pattern!
It looks suspiciously similar to the quilt I'm making now....





This is a Quilt-a-long that I'm doing. The lovely Melissa, over at Happy Quilting is hosting it.  I was so happy when I caught the start of it! I L-O-V-E how its turning out. I'm making a queen sized 4 x 4 block quilt. Melissa is the perfect hostess too! On her flicker page, she gives a lovely comment on every-single-photo that's uploaded! Now that's dedication!!


I'm making my quilt from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom fabric. The background is Kona stone. I'm really loving how its coming together! When I showed Mr Handsome my Joel Dewberry fabric, he thought it was way too bright (and so did I), but the stone really tones it down without detracting from the beautiful colours in the fabric!

But, no matter how similar these quilts may be, I'm still going to make swoon & love it just as much!

Ill be sure to update my progress, and gush over my new Swoon pattern some more later!

Stay Tuned!

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you :)