Friday 6 September 2013

The Sew Bossy Initiative

How Exciting!!! I'm paired up with the lovely Anna from 64 Color Box for the Sew Bossy Initiative!!

 
What's The Sew Bossy Initiative you ask? Well, let me enlighten you! Its one of the most fun thing about having a blog! Basically two people are paired up (Anna is in Florida!) and they each select a pattern, and the fabric to make it, and post it to the other person then boss them into making it! (Click the Sew Bossy button to read more!)
Everything needs to be included to make the pattern, so if the pattern calls for zips, interfacing, etc, then it needs to be there!
I'm already pulling on my bossy pants and looking for patterns that I would like to see Anna sew! 
We wont be kicking this off till the start of November due to commitments, but I'm really looking forward to it!

Enthusiastically,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you :)